Monday to Friday 24 hours
Saturday 24 hours
Sunday 24 hours
|Tel||+84 4 3934 0666|
|Fax||+84 4 3934 0556|
The International SOS Clinic Hanoi is located in the heart of Tay Ho (Westlake) – where most expatriates choose to live. From the clinic it is a 15 minute ride to the Old Quarter and Hoan Kiem lake (the centre of the tourist district) and within half an hour of Hanoi (Noi Bai) airport.
It opens 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and the Chief Medical Officer of the clinic is Dr. Hervé Mangon, an Emergency Physician who received his Medical Degree in 1992 from the University of Bordeaux, France. He has also obtained various diplomas on emergency and mountain rescue medicine, pain control and anaesthesia, disaster medicine, emergency radiology. His extensive professional experience includes more than twenty years in hospital environment.
In addition to routine and emergency healthcare services, the clinic also offers the following:
- House calls
- Emergency and triage facilities
- On-site laboratory, X-ray and ultrasound
- In-house pharmacy
- 2 in-patient beds, 2 observation beds, and 2 emergency beds
- Specialist consultations – GP, paediatric, cardiology, dermatology, gynaecology, ear, nose & throat, ophthalmology, orthodontics, orthopaedics, radiology, psychology, physiotherapy, osteopathy and dentistry, orthodontics
- Counselling and psychotherapy services
- Annual/Work Permit Health Check-Ups
- Travel and Vaccination Medicine
- Medical team comprises of Doctors from France, UK, America, Switzerland, Australia, Thailand, Japan, Belgium and Vietnam
- Japanese nationals can be assisted by our Japanese team staffed with a Japanese doctor, Japanese nurses and client service officers
- A fulltime Korean Nurse is also available at the clinic
- We have a children’s play area, designed to create a welcoming, fun and age appropriate area for children and a more relaxed environment for parents
- Our experienced medical and paediatric teams will meet ill health prevention, diagnostic and treatment needs of you and your family with care and expertise
Languages spoke at the clinic include: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Italian, German and Spanish.